Urgent Care FAQ
Generally, how long is the wait?
The wait time is usually about 30–45 minutes, depending on how many patients are ahead of you and the severity of each case.
What are your office hours?
St. Joseph’s/Candler Immediate Care – Hinesville, GA
South Georgia Immediate Care Center – Statesboro, GA
St. Joseph's/Candler Immediate Care – Pooler, GA
St. Joseph's/Candler Immediate Care – Rincon, GA
Do I need to make an appointment?
Your Immediate Care Centers operate on a first-come-first-served basis, so there are no appointments necessary. Walk right in, and let us take care of you so that you can start feeling better.
Do you have a female doctor on staff?
We do have female doctors. And, if our female doctors are not working on the day you visit, we do have female nurse practitioners.
Do you have x-ray capabilities?
Yes, Your Immediate Care Centers have state-of-the-art digital x-ray services on-site.
Do you see children?
Yes, we gladly care for children ages 9 months and up.
Do you see patients without insurance?
Your Immediate Care Centers™ offers an Affordable Flat Fee for Self-Pay Patients. Our flat fee for urgent care visits is all inclusive with no hidden fees. Please note that all services must be paid for at time of visit.
Do you bill my insurance company?
We accept most insurance and will gladly bill your insurance company. However, payment of all deductibles, copays, or coinsurance are expected at the time services are rendered.
When to Go to the Emergency Room
If you are experiencing any of following conditions, please call 9-1-1 immediately:
- Life-threatening conditions
- Heart attack or stroke
- Open fractures
- Severe bleeding
- Chest pain
- Head injury or other major trauma
- One-sided weakness or numbness
- Loss of consciousness
- Severe abdominal pain
We are in network with most insurances, including:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Humana* (* most plans)
- Medicaid** (currently our Bluffton, SC location can not accept Medicaid)
* For other plans not listed, please contact your insurance carrier and ask if you are in network with Georgia Emergency Associates Immediate Care Centers – St. Joseph’s/Candler Immediate Care (South Georgia Immediate Care in Statesboro, GA.)
COST FOR SELF-PAY PATIENTS
We offer an affordable flat rate for all patients without insurance (no hidden fees):
- ILLNESS VISIT: $120.00 to $150.00 ALL INCLUSIVE
- INJURY VISIT: $150.00 to $225.00 ALL INCLUSIVE