Occupational Medicine and Workers’ Compensation Services for Employers
High Quality, Convenience, and Professionalism in Occupational Healthcare
Employees can visit any of our convenient locations for:
- Pre-Employment and Periodic Physicals
- Drug Screening
- Workers' Compensation and Case Management
- DOT Physicals
- Diagnostic Testing
- Flu Shots
- Wellness Coaching / BOD POD Scanning
Your Urgent Care Centers™ are committed to raising the standard of occupational medicine by providing innovative, cost-effective, and time-efficient healthcare options to the business communities we serve.
We accept most Workers' Compensation insurances. Contact Your Urgent Care Center™ for verification and details.
Since 2002, we have provided Occupational Medicine services for more than 500 employers of all sizes and specialties.
On-site services also available to meet your company's needs. Phone the Manager at Your Urgent Care Center™ for details.
- St. Joseph’s/Candler Urgent Care – Savannah 912-355-6221
- South Georgia Urgent Care Center – Statesboro 912-871-5150
- St. Joseph’s/Candler Urgent Care– Hinesville 912-332-7262
- St. Joseph’s/Candler Urgent Care – Bluffton, SC 843-548-0533
- St. Joseph’s/Candler Urgent Care – Pooler 912-450-1945
- St. Joseph's/Candler Urgent Care - Rincon 912-295-5860
Workplace Injury Care
“We take the worry out of Workers’ Compensation.”
The primary goal of the Treating Physicians at Your Urgent Care Centers™ is the return of injured employees to productive employment as efficiently and as safely as possible.
Reduced Costs – Cases seen in our urgent care setting typically cost at least 50 percent less than those directed to a hospital emergency room.
Return to Work - At each of our centers, our treating physicians follow standardized Workers’ Compensation Patient Care & Return to Work Guidelines for your industry.
Responsive Service – Our center managers and staff are experienced in Workers’ Compensation case management and are instrumental in facilitating all aspects of your employees’ care and return to work plan.
EMPLOYER: Please print and fill out this form below and either send it with your employee or fax to the desired Urgent Care Center prior to your employee's visit. Please instruct your employee to bring along a photo ID.
Fax Numbers for Urgent Care Centers:
Bluffton, SC 843-548-0533